A pulse rate of 750Hz – the SCHWIND AMARIS 750S is a genuine Total Tech Laser. Thanks to the 6D turbo eye tracker, it combines superior speed with extremely high precision. The result is maximum comfort during treatment: short treatment times, an optimized workflow and a highly efficient patient management system. The patients benefit from substantially reduced treatment duration and you can ensure more efficiency in the surgical processes with the SCHWIND AMARIS 750S.
1. 750Hz pulse rate, consequently an extremely short ablation time of just 1.5seconds per diopter.
2. 0.54mm spot size and the Super-Gaussian beam profile an exceptionally smooth and tissue saving ablation is achieved.
3. Automatic Fluence Level Adjustment (AFLA) ensures an ideally balanced ration between the total number of laser pulses and the energy delivered.
4. Intelligent Thermal Effect Control (ITEC) ensures that the laser pulses are distributed in a thermally optimised, dynamically adapted way, which gives the individual position on the cornea sufficient time to cool off. Following pulses can thereby approach an already cooled position faster.
5. The 6D active eye tracker impresses through a number of benefits: Apart from the linear movements (1st and 2nd dimensions), it compensates rolling movements of the eye (3rd and 4th dimensions). Compensation of the eye’s rotation around its optical axis is achieved with the static and dynamic Advanced Cyclotorsion Control (5th dimension). Movements along the z-axis (sixth dimension) are actively compensated by means of the z-tracking. Automatic pupil size control and pupil centroid shift compensation ensure additional safety.
6. SmartPulse Technology improves vision quality in the early postoperative phase of all treatment methods. Surface treatments as SmartSurfACE benefit in particular, since a LASIK flap does not contribute to smoothing of the stromal surface until it regenerates.
7. The integrated SCHWIND CAM software with the ORK-CAM, PresbyMAX and PTK-CAM modules offer a tailored treatment planning solution for a uniquely wide range of applications in refractive and therapeutic corneal surgery.
Gaush Medical Wechat Public Account