Fast and safe – the SCHWIND AMARIS 500E combines an extremely high ablation speed of 500 Hz with a turbo 5D eye tracker, which actively compensates for the eye movements in five dimensions. The result is a good balance between high speed and excellent precision in ablation. In addition, the SCHWIND AMARIS 500E has the key advantages that come with being a leader in technology, such as Automatic Fluence Level Adjustment, temperature control with Intelligent Thermal Effect Control.
1. 500Hz pulse rate, consequently an extremely short ablation time of just 2.0 seconds per diopter.
2. 0.54mm spot size and the Super-Gaussian beam profile an exceptionally smooth and tissue saving ablation is achieved.
3. Automatic Fluence Level Adjustment( AFLA) ensures an ideally balanced ration between the total number of laser pulses and the energy delivered.
4. Intelligent Thermal Effect Control (ITEC) ensures that the laser pulses are distributed in a thermally optimised, dynamically adapted way, which gives the individual position on the cornea sufficient time to cool off. Following pulses can thereby approach an already cooled position faster.
5. The 5D active eye tracker compensates apart from the linear movements (1st and 2nd dimensions) rolling movements of the eye (3rd and 4th dimensions). Compensation of the eye’s rotation around its optical axis is achieved with the static and dynamic Advanced Cyclotorsion Control (5th dimension). Automatic pupil size control and pupil centroid shift compensation ensure additional safety.
6. SmartPulse Technology improves vision quality in the early postoperative phase of all treatment methods. Surface treatments as SmartSurfACE benefit in particular, since a LASIK flap does not contribute to smoothing of the stromal surface until it regenerates.
7. The integrated SCHWIND CAM software with the ORK-CAM, PresbyMAX and PTK-CAM modules offer a tailored treatment planning solution for a uniquely wide range of applications in refractive and therapeutic corneal surgery.
Gaush Medical Wechat Public Account