The VX120 is an unique, complete, and fully automatic diagnostic screening device. The VX120 features refraction, screening for glaucoma, cataracts, corneal pathologies such as keratoconus, and fitting of contact lenses with integrated topography.
The combination of technologies found in the VX120 are unique ( aberrometry, tonometry, topography, Scheimpflug camera, etc.). With full integration in mind, the VX120 is designed to be able to export measurements and findings and archive your data using WiFi, USB key, office network, etc.
1. 7 types of automatic simultaneous measurements
2. Extremely precise refraction
3. Refraction on small pupil 1.2/1.4mm
4. 1500 points of analysis for a pupil of 7mm
5. Measurement of daytime vision and nighttime vision
6. Analysis of low-order and high-order optical aberrations.
Gaush Medical Wechat Public Account